Hard money loan types
Hard money or private loans are more preferred in this climate by real estate investors because they are short-term loans that range from 3 months to 2 years and they are being closing quickly at 55% to 65% LTV (loan to value).
Hard money loans
offer different types of programs that you can use when you plan to buy residential, commercial, construction, and land investments.
- Hard Money Acquisition Loans – These loans usually finance the purchasing of real estates through loan proceeds.
- Hard money Mezzanine Financing & Loans – These loans are paid back at the time of sale. They usually have flexible structure and debt and equity mixes to increase the leverage of the borrowers.
- Hard Money Acquisition and Development Loan – This type of loan is suitable for individuals who plan to purchase and develop a property. The loan amount is released with additional interest on the distributed funds.
- Asset-Based Hard Money Loan – This loan can be used for any purpose but they require real estate as collateral for security purposes.
- Hard Money Bridge Loan – This loan is utilized for a short period until the permanent financing is granted. This type of loan is suitable for business opportunity that requires immediate financing such as buy-outs, foreclosures and constructions.
- Hard Money Construction/ Rehab Loan – This type of loan is intended to finance construction of a building or renovation of real property.
- Hard Money Raw Land Loan – This type of loan can be used for numerous real estate properties. The LTV ratios will be calculated based on the 90 quick day sale.
To apply for a hard money or to see up to dates videos of the most frequently asked questions click here